Lauyans EPS has the experience to solve the toughest heavy-duty conveying problems in extreme conditions such as extraordinarily large load sizes, concentrated loads, and impact loading. We meet heavy-duty conveyor challenges with:
- Special roller designs for extra wide conveying applications.
- Live shaft rollers using pillow block or flange mounted bearings for extremely heavy loads
- Seals and enhanced safety factors for environments with abrasive airborne dust (i.e. foundries).
Heavy Duty Conveyors Developed To Your Specifications
While many conveyor manufacturers offer you only standard catalog solutions, Lauyans EPS is capable of designing and manufacturing material handling equipment to satisfy virtually any heavy-duty conveying need. From small footprint / heavy concentrated loads up to large shipping containers with weights up to 50,000 pounds, we have the capacity to handle a wide range of products .
Heavy-duty conveyor equipment typically provided:
- Chain Driven Live Roller (CDLR)
- Multi-Strand Chain Conveyor
- Transfer Cars
- Transfers (Roller and/or Chain)
- Powered Turntables (Roller or Chain Conveyor Deck)
- Stackers / Destackers
Tell us about your project.
Our goal is to not only provide the equipment you need, but to help you develop a comprehensive solution.
In designing your custom conveyor system solution, we focus on your needs, your business, and your budget.