Lauyans EPS designs over/under conveyor solutions that provide stored and staged returnable pallets and containers, which assure the timely delivery of parts to line-side operators. Options include:
- Gravity roller or powered conveyor
- Single or multiple queue zones
- Ergonomic positioning (Operator adjustable height or Tilt)
Over/under conveyors are primarily used to reduce space for line-side unloading of pallets or containers. They utilize a self-contained pallet-handling over/under loop. Typical sequence of operation would be:
- Full containers to be staged on a lower level. When an operator requires more parts, the container will move into a work-in-process station where the operator has ergonomic access to the parts.
- When the container is empty the operator presses a button to initiate the container change out process. The empty container is lifted to the upper conveyor level where it is staged for pick up by a material handler.
- The lift unit moves to the lower level to accept the next full container and the cycle starts over.
Tell us about your project.
Our goal is to not only provide the equipment you need, but to help you develop a comprehensive solution.
In designing your custom conveyor system solution, we focus on your needs, your business, and your budget.