Automated pallet dispensers and collectors replace manual handling of pallets in automated material handling systems. Benefits of Lauyans EPS pallet dispensers and collectors include:
- More productive use of labor
- Reduction of manual labor risks
- Improved pallet flow and handling efficiency
- Safer work environment
- Improved pallet inventory control
Lauyans EPS Pallet Dispensers & Collectors Reduce Labor Risks
Though full pallets can be lifted and moved safely and efficiently with the aid of a lift truck or conveyor system, the manual handling of empty pallets can mean increased labor costs and greater risk of workplace injuries. According to OSHA Material Handling Guidelines, among the main risk factors associated with material handling injuries are:
- Repetitive motion
- Static postures
- Forceful exertion
- Awkward bending and twisting
When pallets must be manually stacked and dispensed, employees will be at risk for injury. Lauyans EPS pallet dispenser and pallet collector can help manage these risks.
Pallet Dispensers & Collectors Increase Efficiency
Lauyans EPS pallet dispensers and collectors improve operational efficiency by:
- Doing the work of stacking pallets for reuse or transport
- Ensuring availability of a clear pallet for an automated system to place product
- Accepting single pallets and automatically building them into a stack
- Cueing up stacks to reduce floor space required for empty pallet inventory
Lauyans EPS pallet dispensers are customizable, equipped with a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and multiple sensors. Our automated pallet dispensers and collectors can be designed to accept pallets in a variety of sizes and conditions.
Tell us about your project.
Our goal is to not only provide the equipment you need, but to help you develop a comprehensive solution.
In designing your custom conveyor system solution, we focus on your needs, your business, and your budget.